Another few Scottish jokes.

Home Forums Funny Stuff Another few Scottish jokes.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mark 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

draaiorgel
    Participant

After discovering they had won ten million pounds on the National Lottery, Mr and Mrs McKenzie sat down to discuss their future. "After twenty years of washing other people's stairs to earn money," said Mrs McKenzie.                                                                                "At last I can throw away my old scrubbing  "brush."                                                                  "Of course you can," said her husband. "We can easily afford to buy you a new one now."  How do you disperse an angry Scottish mob?                      Take up a collection. Walter went on a date with his new girlfriend and they reached the door of her flat just before midnight.                  When she kissed him goodnight she said, "be careful on your way home or someone might rob you of all the money you've saved this evening.Why do all Scots have a sense of humour? Because it's free.  A little Scottish boy ran into the house and said to his father, "I've just saved twenty pence by running home from school behind the bus."His father replied, "That’s good but you could have saved £2 by running home behind a taxi." Last night there was a big argument in a Glasgow cinema. Two men were trying to get in using one ticket - they said they were half-brothers.  Did you hear about the man who gave up making haggis? He didn't have the guts for it anymore.

tink

😀 😀 OK – That's good. In this part of the country we could change Scots to Polacks and use the same jokes  😀 😀

draaiorgel
    Participant

Ya got me beat on that one tink.I have no idea what a Polack is?Could be a fish of some kind. ;D ;D

tink

Ya got me beat on that one tink.I have no idea what a Polack is?Could be a fish of some kind. ;D ;D

I'm GOING TO BACK AWAY FROM THIS VERY SLOWLY AND TRY NOT TO MAKE EYE CONTACT. iN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY SOME THINGS CAUSE ATTACKS  😀 😀

mark
    Participant

Hhahhaaha!  Funny stuff Ian!  (you too,tink…unintentionally I'm sure  ;D )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.