Christmas dinner.

Home Forums Funny Stuff Christmas dinner.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  draaiorgel 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

draaiorgel
    Participant

I thought this was hilarious.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niegc7QcilM

tink

For some reason I just lost my appetite for a Christmas meal  🙁 🙁  That type of cooking fits right in for this area  ;DNot saying we are "Red Necks" of course

mark
    Participant

That is awesome!  Thanks for posting that.  🙂

draaiorgel
    Participant

Well I thought it was hilarious.I really like that Red Green show.If the women don't find ya handsome,at least make them find ya handy. ;D ;D

draaiorgel
    Participant

For some reason I just lost my appetite for a Christmas meal  🙁 🙁  That type of cooking fits right in for this area  ;DNot saying we are "Red Necks" of course

We're not either tink.But that turkey did look good, I think the screen washer basting did the trick. :-*

tink

One thing I did learn in past years – if you are going to put a can of beans on the engine to heat – poke a hole in the can  ::) ::)

draaiorgel
    Participant

Aaw what a shame tink.  😮 😮Ya mean ya only get beans with your turkey.  :'(We have stuffing, roast potatoes, brussel sprouts and gravy with ours. ;D ;D ;D ;D

tink

Beans are a staple around here. Fits in with the old song “The navy gets the gravy but the army gets the beans.” Just hard to scape them up after the can explodes  ???

draaiorgel
    Participant

I agree, it can't be much fun scraping' beans off the ceiling.We eat our fair share of beans as well.You're not alone. ;D 8)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.