CONTESTS!

Home Forums Announcements CONTESTS!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mark 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

The awesome folks at First Texas Products have sent me some cool goodies to give away! I'll post some photos this weekend.I'm thinking about a contest that motivates bringing in new members somehow.  Any ideas?

steveo
    Participant

That's cool!! Thanks to First Texas products for the donations!! sorry I do not have any ideas for contest

tink

A numbers game always gets players. Something simple like guessing how many pennies in a jar. Just take a picture, post it and let us guess once a day for a certain time. I think Dave has run some like it before.  By the time you get this done one of the thinkers may have a better one."OR" just send me the prizes and let people guess what they could have won  😀

draaiorgel
    Participant

Yeah I agree with tink, coins in a container either total of coins.Or the total monetary value.Every body gets one guess a day for say a month.The person closest to correct wins.Every guess must be in the same thread, anything outside that thread doesn't count.That way almost anybody can win.

steveo
    Participant

I like the coin or beans or anything counted, But lets put a twist in it. Like a lot of forums Moderators cannot play. LOL

mark
    Participant

Prize Photos!

mark
    Participant

There are several of each of the prizes…

tink

Bunch of nice stuff there. Let the contests start.   Steveo - it's a race  😀

mark
    Participant

Okay..I think we'll do a guessing game with the $ amount of clad in a jar.  Watch for a photo of the jar this weekend!  Invite folks over to play, as well. 

KennyD
    Participant

Oooooh, I wanna play!

steveo
    Participant

me too

mark
    Participant

I overcalculated how much time I would have this weekend!  Don't worry…jar of clad coming ASAP!

steveo
    Participant

I was going to guess 0 and 0 jar think I won sorry guys – Mark there is no big hurry when you get around to it. You know if you want to get involved In guessing on one of the contest I can make up a jar of something and run a contest and you can guess and send out the prizes 

mark
    Participant

Thanks Steve…I'm good though.  I have too many caps and T-shirts as it is!  My Wife wonders why on earth I hang on to so many ball caps.

steveo
    Participant

Well I am not married and I wonder that as well about myself. My kitchen counter is full all the way across with hats 3 high. Some I have never even wore.

mark
    Participant

I love my metal detecting caps and shirts…I still wear Tshirts form 20 years ago!…(caps too)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.