Critical accessories for when you go detecting

Home Forums General Discussion Metal detecting accessories Critical accessories for when you go detecting

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mark 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

Seems like we had a similar thread at the old forum…List stuff you find critical for taking on a huntFor me:

• Lesche knife
    • Garrett Propointer
    • Metal detectors (Duh!) 🙂
    • Spare batteries
    • Headphones

tink

Sad to say – some areas up here call for a side arm  🙁  Other than that I carry a probe and a large bladed knife

mark
    Participant

Sad to say - some areas up here call for a side arm  🙁   Other than that I carry a probe and a large bladed knife

That makes me think of those Rattler headphones...one earcup so you can hear stuff around you with the other!

draaiorgel
    Participant

Our checklist as follows;1. Scoops.2. Spare batteries.3. Gloves.4. Rain covers. (control & battery box)5. Towel to dry off washed coils.6. Scrubbing brushes to clean soles of trainers.7. Garrett Pro-pointer for bark chips only. ;D ;D

steveo
    Participant

Yes Mark I love my rattlers not only for hearing the snakes but to hear everything that's going on around you. Make sure to take your cell phones to call me to come help you dig

mark
    Participant

Make sure to take your cell phones to call me to come help you dig

Ha!  good one!  😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.