DIV hunt…awesome find video!

Home Forums Relic Hunting DIV hunt…awesome find video!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mark 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

I ran across this on another forum….cool stuff!  Language is a little rough here and there (as a warning)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZwXNHiulM

nickelpicker
    Participant

thanks for posting that Mark,  If that does not give you a shot in the arm to go out and find your share of the goodies out there I don't know what will  WOW

draaiorgel
    Participant

Wow, even I was excited just watching it.So excited I lost track of how many, but I thought it was 4 gold coins and 4 silvers and a breast plate.Man that's a lot of gold n silver to pull out of one hole. 8) 8) 8) 8)

tink

What can you do to top that? I think you would have to visit me in the hospital if I ever dug a find like that  😀 I can't imagine someone losing that much and not going back to find. Course they didn't have good detectors then.

mark
    Participant

What can you do to top that? I think you would have to visit me in the hospital if I ever dug a find like that  😀 I can't imagine someone losing that much and not going back to find. Course they didn't have good detectors then.

I wonder if the guy toting that purse took a bullet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.