Eastern Star Pin

Home Forums Relic Hunting Eastern Star Pin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  draaiorgel 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

found in a farm field in Illinois used to be a house there by the plat maps, found in November found with lots of brass stuff, a 1876 seated dime, 30 or 32 Cal pistol, 1864 Indian head, plus other stuff This pin isn't dated but has a name on the back and is 14kt suppose to be from around 1875It is on the front cover of American Digger Magazine for January 2014

mark
    Participant

Cool stuff!  I REALLY like that Eastern Star pin.  My Mom's been in the Eastern Stars for quite a while. 

tink

Pretty neat finds. Makes me want to get out and go. Had a nice day for it today but the ground is frozen. I could surface hunt but those good signals I have to pass up just get to me  :'(    Thanks for the post.

draaiorgel
    Participant

Outstanding find Steve.  8) 8) 8) 8)I love that beautiful Eastern Star pin.  🙂 🙂Now that is worth well over the spot price for gold.I personally wish for a really nice Masonic ring,hopefully and eventually it might happen with a bit of luck.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.