For Trade – Teknetics Omega

Home Forums Buy, Sell and Trade Forum For Trade – Teknetics Omega

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mark 4 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

Hi..I'm putting up a Tek Omega for trade!  It's in great shape and hasn't been abused…I've found some awesome stuff with it.  If I love Omega's so much, why am I letting it go?  I have two of 'em, so I'm letting one go to play around with different detectors I haven't used.  I will give you the option of either the 10″x 5″ Concentric coil or an 11″DD…your pick.  This is one of the models with the red graphic overlay (as seen in the pic) and the 1/8″ headphone jack.The only blemish on the machine is a spot on the lower left of the clear display covering.  You can probably see it if you look closely at the faceplate closeup photo.Here's what I'm open to trading for...E-Trac, Sorex Pro,  Explorer SE  (now, the far-fetched, but you never know list) XP Deus, Minelab CTXThanks!  Mark

steveo
    Participant

So how much you looking to get for it could maybe take on trade for a new SE pro but would need extra $

mark
    Participant

Expanding options a bit…White's TDI, CZ20 or 21, Pulse machines (let me know what you may have), Mlab excaliber, White's beach hunter ID(sending you a PM steve)

tink

Hey! I've been looking for a buy on a CZ21 >:(

kbnc
    Participant

Mark, If you have not made a trade yet give me a call. I have a E-Trac with 3 coils & a CTX 30/30. They are for sale but I could work out a trade with you.Thanks, Ken910-228-4439

mark
    Participant

Thanks Ken…I'll call tomorrow. 

mark
    Participant

Still available…will also take a blisstool, DeepTech Gold or I guess and can sell straight out for $375Thanks,Mark

mark
    Participant

Okay… I'm narrowing my focus on a trade for a Sov GT.  I used to have a Sov XS and liked it…would like to spin a GT around at the beach this Summer.Any GT owners out there want to swap for an Omega 8000?-Mark

mark
    Participant

No trade yet on stuff I was specifically looking for….how about this, let me know what detector you may have that you would want to trade.  I really don't want something I already have though.  If you look at my signature, you'll see my list of stuff.Thanks!

mark
    Participant

Any of my detector dealer friends have an E-Trac you'll trade with a little boot money?

tink

Any of my detector dealer friends have an E-Trac you'll trade with a little boot money?

A fellow on CRABS called Ace picked one up last year and wasn't really happy with it. He usually runs an EXCal but was impressed with my SE for sensitivity and wanted to upgrade. He picked up a ETRAC but was having trouble getting used to it and not really getting the response he was looking for. They have quite a learning curve to get the most out of them. You would have fun with your computer background. I don't know if he is still playing with it or not but you might get in touch with him on that site.

mark
    Participant

Thanks Tink…I'll hop over to the crabs and see if he still has it.

mark
    Participant

Now that I've picked up an Etrac, I'm looking to trade this Omega for a nice DSLR camera with some accessories.  Holler if you're interested.Mark

tink

Trade the Omega  ??? They have such a quick return time I still use mine in a lot of trashy areas. Even though I am Minelab topheavy  ;D

mark
    Participant

Believe me, if i didn't have 2, i would not be looking to part with it!

Phantasman
    Participant

Mark,SC Dirt Digger has asked you to contact him on Finds if you wish to sell it. I bought his Whites CoinGT as his wife is petite and it was too heavy for her. We've talked and I suggested a Gamma for her. She's kind of "getting into" detecting. He lives in Columbia and needs a unit that will GB to salt and is light. If you contact him, mention me (Hightone on the Finds forum).  He's retired like us and is a nice guy.

mark
    Participant

Thanks P-Man….I'll look him up over at FM

mark
    Participant

P-Man, I sent him a PM.  I was hoping to trade the Omega for a new toy to play with but may go ahead and just sell outright since he seems like a good fella.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.