Hats off to Hermit

Home Forums Welcome! Hats off to Hermit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  William 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

I want to thank Hermit at the original site for bearing the load all these years.  It's a great and informative site that shows his love of the hobby.

myrtle beachcomber
    Participant

Yeah it was I great ride before it was its own site we had a section like this on the old DetectorX board many years ago. thanks for this space.

mark
    Participant

My pleasure on the space.  I'm glad to host.

tink

Seems funny – I have been part of both sites for quite awhile. Hope a bunch of Crabs bring some posts with them. The Crab site has been pretty slow lately. A lot of the newbies found out it can be tough swinging I guess. Some of the active hunters shied away from showing their good finds fearing they might be over run.    I usually only post after things have been cleaned or up here if I hit a hot spot, I show the finds but not the spot.      Hey Mark - can't get the smiles to post

mark
    Participant

Hey Mark – can't get the smiles to post”  Hmmm...I'll try to figure out what's wrong

William
    Participant

Just got over. Thanks to Hermitfor the CRABS site. You do a good job. Thanks Markfor having us here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.