Hello everyone!

Home Forums General Discussion Introduce yourself! Hello everyone!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  steveo 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

KennyD
    Participant

Name is Ken. Live near Ann Arbor, MI. Been detecting for 2 yrs.Currently swing a Garrett GTI 1500, and love it.Hope this forum takes off, its very nicely done.

tink

Name is Ken. Live near Ann Arbor, MI. Been detecting for 2 yrs.Currently swing a Garrett GTI 1500, and love it.Hope this forum takes off, its very nicely done.

Welcome to the site. I imagine you are still snowed in like a lot of us. Look around and let us know what you may be interested in.

KennyD
    Participant

Thanks Tink. I'm getting ready to purchase a new backup/coinshooting machine very soon. Ive narrowed my choices down to either the Tesoro Compadre, or a Teknetics EuroTek. I know the 2 machines are worlds apart, lol but they both interest me for different reasons.

draaiorgel
    Participant

Hi Kenny,we wish ya a warm welcome to detectorstuff.comfrom The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland.The Garrett 1500 is a very good machine like all Garrett's, great value for money and an exceptional after sales backup.Enjoy our forum M8.  8) 8) 8) 8)

mark
    Participant

Greetings from Central North Carolina!  Make yourself at home and post all you want to!

KennyD
    Participant

Thanks guys.

steveo
    Participant

Welcome Ken I am from  central Wisconsin we are still snowed in here also. Only 2 feet on the ground. I cannot wait  till spring.Happy Hunting Stevehttp://www.deerfielddetectors.com

draaiorgel
    Participant

Welcome Ken I am from  central Wisconsin we are still snowed in here also. Only 2 feet on the ground. I cannot wait  till spring.Happy Hunting Stevehttp://www.deerfielddetectors.com

Just how many feet do ya have Steve? ;D ;D

tink

Yeah Steve – we still have about 3 feet of snow cover. Supposed to warm up on Thursday and then rain. That should make a mess of things. Just hope the ice doesn't go out all at once and flood all the lowlands.

steveo
    Participant

How many feet depends where you look some drifts 5 feet, if you average it out I would say about 2 feet with 8 more inches today. This is a lot of snow for us we are known for snow and cold I think we have had 45 nights below 0. Water freezing in the town water and sewer pipes frost is deeper than 6 feet. Which is crazy.has not been above 32 since dec 4th we will be above Thursday  they are calling for 38

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.