im back!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tink 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

seeker41
    Participant

ok, what happened to the old forum? why was my username invalid(im one of the original 13 members)?is dave still around, tried to send him a pm on crabs site asking these same questions but never got a reply? was the story of "schroom girl" ever reviled by mark? if Hillary becomes president, will the second coming of jesus be very very soon?hello all,chuck. 

mark
    Participant

Welcome back to the dark side Seeker!  Where you been hidin'?  Summary -- 1. old forum - Trouble with old software made updates a pain in the butt.  Switched to new software that's more future friendly2. We haven't been exactly signing up new members like mad...you may even be a smaller number now!  (if not, we'll delete folks until you are!) 🙂3. Dave seems to have moved to another hobby...hard to get him pop back in these days!4. Tony has also moved on to pursuing some awesome charity work and isn't focusing on detecting for a while (shroom girl)5. "If Hillary becomes Pres...."  Well, it will definitely be closer than it is now!So...hang around here and help us liven up the joint!

draaiorgel
    Participant

Great ta cya back Chuck.I assume you've got a new motorbike by this time.(Goin' by the shroom, shroom.) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mark
    Participant

The shroom thing is related to a story that Tony NC told about detecting a site and having a CRAZY girl coming up talking to him…pretty hilarious stuff.  I'll see if I can dig it up on the old forum.

seeker41
    Participant

been hidin on the beach in florida!! 8) …….three years this coming july.may have lost some members due to repeated problems with the forum???? I know that's probably why I eventually stopped checking in. also, forum got really, really slow as far as posts go. too bad about dave.good to see draaiorgel and tink are still here! 🙂 new site looks really good, I will try and get the word out/ invite some new members!mark, if you have that contest for a ctx 3030 or the new garrett atx the place will really liven up!!!! 😛 ;Dchuck.

mark
    Participant

mark, if you have that contest for a ctx 3030 or the new garrett atx the place will really liven up!!!! tongue.gif grin.gifchuck.

Heck yeah!  We've just been waiting for you to come back around and donate one for a prize!  ::) Forum problems could have been the issue...hard to know.  I'm a low profit (wait a minute...NO profit) site so can't buy the fancy, high-falootin' forum softwares.  Have to use the freebie stuff!  🙂

draaiorgel
    Participant

The shroom thing is related to a story that Tony NC told about detecting a site and having a CRAZY girl coming up talking to him...pretty hilarious stuff.  I'll see if I can dig it up on the old forum.

Yeah Mark, it does sound vaguely familiar.The word shrooms rang a bell. ;D ;D

tink

Welcome back Seeker41. It will be up to you to post your finds, I'm still in Pa and snowbound. Not like some who leave this beautiful weather to settle for that old sunshine  8)  Dave has gotten into Flea markets and bidding on storage units for resale. I didn't see him this last trip at all. Once we hit the beach we don't travel very far and he lives the other side of Wilmington. I don't think he is detecting at all right now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.