More snow fun.

Home Forums Funny Stuff More snow fun.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  draaiorgel 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

draaiorgel
    Participant

So this is what one does when they have too much time on their hands.

tink

I have to say I really don't like playing in the snow anymore  :'(  The kids love it  😀

mark
    Participant

Lot of work in those snow sculptures!  They are calling for a little snow here on Tues.  …we'll see!

steveo
    Participant

That's really cool wish I had the ambition to go out in the cold and snow to get that done. 2 feet of snow on the ground 2 more months to go. double digits below 0  this week. I think I will just stay in where its 72.Happy Hunting

mark
    Participant

That's really cool wish I had the ambition to go out in the cold and snow to get that done. 2 feet of snow on the ground 2 more months to go. double digits below 0  this week. I think I will just stay in where its 72.Happy Hunting

Brrrrr!  Okay, here in the South, snow is unusual enough we almost make it a holiday.  However, I would NOT want to go through what you and tink have for weather!

tink

Not as much snow here since the quick thaw but the temps are supposed to go down this week. Been tying trout flies and also getting places to detect when the ground thaws. Probably 2 months

draaiorgel
    Participant

Here, here Mark.Likewise I wouldn't want it either.You are doin' the right thing stayin' inside in conditions like that. ??? ???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.