New Garrett Pro=Pointer AT pinpointer

Home Forums Buy, Sell and Trade Forum New Garrett Pro=Pointer AT pinpointer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  steveo 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

Hey Guys I thought maybe you would like to see this I don't know when they will be available but its nice. New Product Update Garrett Pro-Pointer AT PinpointerA fully waterproof machine with many extra features.The Pro-Pointer AT can be submerged to 10 feet, just like the rest of its All Terrain familyOther features include three levels of Sensitivity, a new Fast Retune function to more quickly tune out the environment (ie.,salt, hot ground), a ruler  (with inches and centimeters) molded in the pinpointer's body, a bright orange color for better visibility of the pinpointer underwater, a lost pinpointer alarm, automatic power off, and a lanyard attachment loop.MSAP of $149.95http://www.deerfielddetectors.com

tink

I wish they had stuff like this when I was about 40 yrs younger  😀

mark
    Participant

My Garrett Pinpointer is the best I've ever used.  If this one is even better, they'll have a hit on their hand for sure.

draaiorgel
    Participant

It's just a pity that the original Pro-pointer hadn't been bright orange in the first place.Then I wouldn't have lost mine on a beach while on holiday.That new one sounds good, but it's beyond my price rangefor just using it in bark chips.

steveo
    Participant

Yes I would agree the color should have been brighter, but you know that one of the reasons I sell the pin pointer covers.It is a surprise though the best selling color is black.The retail price on the new AT pinpointer is $149.95 which is the same as the old Pro- Pinpointer which was lowered to Retail of $129.95 for Christmas and now will stay there

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.