New Whites Bullseye TRX Pinpointer

Home Forums White’s New Whites Bullseye TRX Pinpointer

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

just wanted everyone to know about the new whites Bullseye TRX Pinpointer, I haven't got it in yet – this week. But I hear they have a lot of features we wanted on other pinpointer, bright lid, loss alarm, adjustable sensitivity, I hear water proof for 1 hr submersion.

KennyD
    Participant

What's the price going to be?

steveo
    Participant

Retail is 159.95 Map is 149.95

mark
    Participant

I'm trying to get my hands on one to write up a review for the site.

nickelpicker
    Participant

got one and am playing with it as time allows.  Seem to be more sensitive than a new garrett  I have in stock.  Including the lanyard attachment loop on the cap it's 1.25 inches longer than the Garrett.  The batt. cap is orange to help you locate the pinpointer should you misplace it. (nice idea)  Lost pinpointer alarm- if you leave your Bullseye TRX powered on, after five minutes of inactivity it sounds a long beep every 15 seconds to help you relocate it.    After five minutes the lost alarm ceases and the TRX powers down.  Looks like you only have a five min. window to find it with the alarm being of any use. yea for the orange cap.you can use AA batts or 9 volts ( not an earth shaking feature but nice)  In my case I seem to have AA,s around but not 9volts as I buy them in bulk at Sams.  To me it seems cheaper than buying  9volts.  It has a low batt alert both via tone and continuously blinking led.Vibrate AND audio are default setting although you can select just vibrate or just beep.  I tried following directions on switching settings and had no luck, maybe I'm to dumb.  switching is done by turning off the pinpointer  but not letting go of the button and waiting as the TRX cycles through the beeper/ vibration selections

mark
    Participant

Thanks for the info., NP!  Sounds like a very nice pinpointer.  Is the increased sensitivity a “good” thing when compared to the Garrett or does it false?

steveo
    Participant

It does have increased sensitivity but it is also adjustable and I think I will like it that it can use AA as I have them around and have to by the 9 volts just for a pinpointer

mark
    Participant

I like the AA battery option too

steveo
    Participant

I had one of my friends do a test on the garrett pro, Minelab profind , and whites TRX. they tested on a half 2 inches on the pro, 2 1/2 on the profind, and 4 inches on the trx  depends on how much depth a person wants you have to remember it suppose to be a pin pointer not a detector

hermes clic h bracelet pour homme pas cher

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This webpage gives useful data to us, keep it up.|
    hermes clic h bracelet pour homme pas cher [url=http://www.topvcabijoux.cn/]hermes clic h bracelet pour homme pas cher[/url]

bague réplique cartier femme

This was talked about a while ago and I was for it initially. About the last decade though it became transparent that the industry people was becoming integrated with this project. Stopping this will be ideal for everyone.
    bague réplique cartier femme [url=http://www.bijouxpascher.net/tag/cartier-bague-faux]bague réplique cartier femme[/url]

Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Irrespective, when you know what you can do and the way to appropriately and securely enhance your residence, you may create the home of your own ambitions. Irrespective, when you know what you can do and the way to appropriately and securely enhance your residence, you may create the home of your own ambitions.My account with one of the websites requires you to obtain a free utility which is able to seek for songs based on the title or the artist’s name. In city like Melbourne people looking for both forms because everybody has their own choice. After certification, it is necessary to re certify after a few years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.