Ok lets see some relic i will post the first

Home Forums Relic Hunting Ok lets see some relic i will post the first

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mark 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

This is from like 7 years ago Georgia Frame Buckle found on Brady Rock farms by Culpeper Virginia.

draaiorgel
    Participant

Wow that is a biggie.It must have been a giant of a man that wore that.I certainly wouldn't like to carry that weight around in adverse conditions. 8) 8)

mark
    Participant

Nice one Steveo!  What detector were you using in that hot culpepper dirt?

tink

That is nice. I'm not into relics that much but will get into my closet of keepsakes and see what i may have of interest.  Give me something to post until our new season starts. 😀

steveo
    Participant

Thanks Guys, Mark that was my second trip to Virginia and my second DIV which was DIV 5 it was a lot of fun. I used the MXT then found a lot but that was the first time there. Last year I used the TDI and GP 3500 but I just sold them and I will not be going this spring but I already got a new 4800 coming next in next week. This by far is my best civil war find also have found 3 Us box plates 1 eagle breast plate , 1 block I and 1 block A.

mark
    Participant

Those pulse machines penetrate the iron rich red dirt quite well from what I've heard!  Good job on the relics!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.