Omega for trade!

Home Forums Buy, Sell and Trade Forum Omega for trade!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mark 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mark
    Participant

Putting my Teknetics Omega back up for trade…never worked anything out last time I gave it a try.  This time I'm open to just about anything I don't already have.  Just want something fun to play with for Fall!  Check old posting below for pictures….  Here's the linkhttps://detectorstuff.com/forum/index.php/topic,174.0.html

tink

See what happens when you get spoiled  :'( I still have my Omega – it works really good up here for quick hunts in parks and ball diamonds. Really sounds off on silver coins and the like. Has quick recovery when separating junk from a close good target. I have a small coil for trashy areas and this helps me to cherry pick.  Someone down your way should grab this from you for a back up or main machine. On the beach in the dry sand it works very good at a quick walk to scan for new drops also.

mark
    Participant

Hey, I LOVE the Omega!  I'm only trading because I have two of 'em and want to play with something different.

tink

HEY! I knew you liked your Omega  😀 Just wanted to give you a good review for someone who is looking for one. Hoping to be down your way in about 4 wks. This year has been brutal busy so for the first week or so will probably just kick back and relax. 8)  We go to Wrightsville so still a little jaunt from you.      Maybe we can get up your way to meet and do a little dirt digging. Have to play by ear .

mark
    Participant

Sounds good!  Just holler at me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.