Pinpointer protective covers

Home Forums Buy, Sell and Trade Forum Pinpointer protective covers

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  steveo 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

Hello Guys I am putting a feeler out to see if there is any intrest in these covers for garrett pro pinpointer and Minelab Pro find pinpointers they are suppose to work the same depth with them on keep dirt,moisture off ( not water proof) off switches and speakers, easier to clean and keep from scratching. It is one size for pro find and one for pro pinpointer cost will be $20.00 – $25.00 plus shipping each. If I get them it will be a month out, i am looking for your input.Thanks

mark
    Participant

I like them…sounds like an even better investment than coil covers.  The price seems a little steep, but it is a specialty item.  I wonder if they'll be whipping them up for the new White's pinpointer too?

steveo
    Participant

I hear you Mark on the price I am going to try and keep it down near $20.00 plus shipping The $25.00 is the price in other countries. I am going to ask them about the whites TRX They are sending me one to look at before I order

mark
    Participant

Sounds good!

mark
    Participant

Hey everyone…review of the new Propointer cover coming soon!  Thanks for sending one for me to test Steve…...sneak peek of it on the propointer...

steveo
    Participant

I got a order coming in about a week or two waiting to fiqure out price the one I sent should be about $16.00 plus $3.oo shipping the do have one with a lanyard which is nice about 19.00 plus shipping

steveo
    Participant

Ok we finally got a price locked in the standard for pro find and pro pinointer will be $9.00 plus $3.00 shipping Cont USA only And the ones with safety lanyard will be $16.80 plus $3.00 shipping Cont USA onlyMy order should be in within a week. And yes they have one now for the whites TRX I will be getting them in my next order price on them will be $12.75 plus $3.00 shipping

mark
    Participant

… also everyone, I've been using one of these covers for a couple of weeks now.  I've not been “gentle” at all!  I've kind of abused it to see how it will hold up.  So far, it is solid!  It does indeed protect the Propointer from day-to-day wear 'n tear as you probe dig holes.  I'm putting together a long report on the cover for the main detectorstuff.com site, but I can already say these things are beneficial.  Be sure to contact steveo to pick one up!  The price is reasonable for additional protection on a device that costs over a hundred bucks (in my opinion)

steveo
    Participant

well the covers for the TRX are in, They are red and cost will be 15.50 which includes  shipping to Cont USAyou can get them by just PM me and I can send you a invoice from Paypal, or you can send me a check, or go to my website http://www.deerfielddetectors.com . or they are or will be on Ebay

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.