Religious and small stuff

Home Forums Relic Hunting Religious and small stuff

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  draaiorgel 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

The case of religious stuff is from a couple years. The smaller pins and stuff is from this year the 3 cent piece is from a couple years ago.

mark
    Participant

Wow!  Really good collection of items!  Thanks for posting them!

tink

Neat stuff – I like to look at what other hunters find. i sold off most of my silver and gold but will be on my other hobby for awhile so may post some of my creations “Tiny Trout Flies”  We have a world famous trout stream by State College that doesn't freeze in the winter. The Brown Trout have been fished over a bunch so they really look your fly over. Just fun to get out of the house.  I'll try for some pics.

mark
    Participant

Hey tink, I'd love to see the flies.  I have a little fly tying kit but I've never put it to work yet.

tink

Hey tink, I'd love to see the flies.  I have a little fly tying kit but I've never put it to work yet.

Mark - you live close enough to good trout streams you should be tying and fishing  ???  When we come down i think you are only a couple of hours away, maybe I will have to give some lessons  8)

mark
    Participant

I think there are some trout streams 2 or 3 hours away in the mountains.  I want to fly fish for bass and bream!  We have a farm pond that have top water hits all the time.

draaiorgel
    Participant

Very nice collection of stuff Steve.I really liked the 3 cent piece,and ya have some nice silver religious stuff as well.Thanks for sharing.  8) 8)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.