Scottish aged Bonnie n Clyde.

Home Forums Funny Stuff Scottish aged Bonnie n Clyde.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  draaiorgel 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

draaiorgel
    Participant

See if this appeals to your sense of humour.You will have to turn the volume up to about 60% on your PC before you click to the full size screenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAxWt8dmgBw

mark
    Participant

Ian, what I could understand was funny!  I had a hard time with their accent (like people have with my Southern accent!)

tink

😀 😀 Little language barrier but I got the gist of it. Miss Mary and I have that problem at times  ???    Mark - How can you have a southern accent. You live in "NORTH" Carolina

draaiorgel
    Participant

Ian, what I could understand was funny!  I had a hard time with their accent (like people have with my Southern accent!)

That was our New Year staple for many years, multiple sketches.The accent was polite Glaswegian. ;D ;D ;D

draaiorgel
    Participant

😀 😀 Little language barrier but I got the gist of it. Miss Mary and I have that problem at times  ???

Don't tell me your deaf as well.I suffer from selective hearing in one ear too. ;D ;D ;D ;D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.