Short beach test, Makro Racer. (wet beach)

Home Forums All other brands Short beach test, Makro Racer. (wet beach)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mark 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

draaiorgel
    Participant

Watch how quick it ground balances and dead quiet in operationexcept for hits.Looks like it could hit coins at least 12 inches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXI_y_cXeU

tink

Looks like a good machine. I am a meter man. The CZ 21 runs in silent mode also. You can run silent with the Minelabs but risk the chance of missing the really faint signals. Just a lot of fun which ever one you use  😀  Especially when you have been snowed in for over 3 months  :'(

mark
    Participant

Very interesting detector…I think it's a single frequency machine, right?

draaiorgel
    Participant

Very interesting detector...I think it's a single frequency machine, right?

Yep it is Mark. 14 KHz.

mark
    Participant

I read somewhere it's pretty equivalent to a F70, performance-wise.  Some stuff better, some worse.

tink

Very interesting detector...I think it's a single frequency machine, right?

Yep it is Mark. 14 KHz.  HEY Mark - Isn't 5KHz a little better for gold?

mark
    Participant

Well, supposedly low frequencies are good on high conductors (silver coins, for example) and high frequency  machines are better on low conductors like gold and lead.However, lately, it seems some detectors are sort of shaking that up a bit!  The F19, G2 etc. are designed for gold and lead but do pretty good on silver too.

draaiorgel
    Participant

I found the 250 Ace was much better at picking up goldand I'm sure it was 4 or 5 KHz.Yes I think it's going to be very similar to the F70,but with a few more possibilities of tweaking and I love the screen backlight.BTW the backlight only lights up when you hit a target to save the batteries of course.

mark
    Participant

BTW the backlight only lights up when you hit a target to save the batteries of course.

Now, that is a smart feature!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.