Sundays finds

Home Forums Relic Hunting Sundays finds

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tink 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

steveo
    Participant

Finally got out for a short hunt at a friends in Illinois was a great felling to get out but I was really sore monday

mark
    Participant

Great finds!  I was looking around for arrow heads yesterday afternoon…I have a local spot that has produced some nice tools in the past.Is the Abraham Lincoln bust made of copper?

steveo
    Participant

I am thinking the bust is of aluminum or a pot metal

draaiorgel
    Participant

Nice finds Steve.I couldn't see what they were, a bit on the dark side.However I downloaded them and brightened them up.I like each of those finds.The ring, the Lincoln bust and the arrowhead are super finds.Is the ring a good one?

tink

Hey! Glad you got out. Got my batteries on charge. Got most of the winter garbage cleaned up. Time for me to do some digging. 😀

steveo
    Participant

the ring says 14 k inside and that's all but I see it is plated by the rust underneath

draaiorgel
    Participant

Aaw that's a wee bit disappointing. 🙁But it still counts as a ring.It's always another one to add to the totals. ;D

tink

That's unusual – usually if it is plated it has a P or some other mark. But HEY! like Ian says it is a ring and you got out to find it. Congrats

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.