Toasted Coins

Home Forums Old coin hunting Toasted Coins

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tink 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

tink

Wasn't going to post these but had my laptop worked on and had to download a bunch of stuff. My picture resizer was one of them and it has a different floormat now  :'(  So here goes    A trout unlimited stream project    A scene behind our house with the change of leaves    2 toasted 2 cent pieces

mark
    Participant

Very nice tink!  I hope it goes well with your laptop work.

draaiorgel
    Participant

That looks a nice location to live tink.I love those Autumn colours too.Ya must have been out for a wee hunt  hence the toasties. LOL.I've been so busy with everyday life things.But, if we're lucky hoping to get out Thu. or Fri. morning.The last pics I posted were 600x400 and they were still too big to see the pics properly.Next time I'm gonna try 400x200.

tink

Ian – As you can see I resize to 600×450 and they seem to work. I have been hunting a little but mostly just getting the machines ready for our trip. Seems like we have been extra busy this year so the beach is sounding good. I have to sacrifice the good time of year for detecting around here but the sand digging is easier 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.