Another very long day yesterday.

Home / Forums / Beach, Lake and general water hunting / Another very long day yesterday.

• Author
    • We left home at 09:30 and didn't get home till 21:00.Got to a city beach that gets hammered with Minelabs could be around 30 or 40 guys.However it was a very nice day with temps up to 12c.It was slow and hard goin' but we eventually made it..Since I got these new headphones I do seem to be digging much deeper in all metal using slow mode.We did have to stop for an extended meal break to allow the beach to clear of people, so after about an hour when it had started to get kinda cold down we went it again.We worked our socks off all day for a total of £11:97 = $19:99.Moral of the story, Minelabs don't get it all.It seems very much to me to depend on the operator.Sorry guys n gals no pics this time either, we don't really have time for pics.As I said we have to concentrate and work very hard for anything we get.

• at #2940

Hey it is good you are getting out. We just got hit with another nasty snow storm. It is supposed to start warming some next week but it will be awhile before detecting time starts  :'(  Looks like you have a lot of competition  >:( Did pretty well considering . Thanks for the post.

• well congrats on getting out and finding stuff, hate to tell you but nobody gets it all with any machine. LOL

• well Ian you guys may be working hard at getting $ but at least you are getting some.  My records indicate that last yr. I got started on 1-13 but as of today I have yet to get out and get my share.  It's been a  l o n g  cold winter.  keep on beeping

• Thanks for the encouragement and kind comments guys.I hope you guys manage to get out before long.You guys have had it very hard this winter.

• Still 2 feet on the ground with 6 ft of frost and more snow tommarrow, I even see Virginia is suppose to get some today or tommarrow – yehaw!!!!!Glad to share if anyone needs any

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.