West coast hunt Tue 17th June

Home / Forums / Beach, Lake and general water hunting / West coast hunt Tue 17th June

• Author
    • Left the house at 00:30 started hunting at 03:00.Started off in a tot lot which was good to us clad wise.Then moved on to the first beach, but unfortunately due to a heatwave it had been hunted silly.The finds were close to non existent, so we cut our cloth and run to the next beach 11 miles up the road.This also had been hammered but we found what others had missed, no jewelry this time but did dig a lot of foil.We finished hunting at 10:00 then enjoyed the sunshine while having a picnic temps got up to 24c for the day.Got home watched a world cup match had dinner and both of us fell asleep on our couches.Our clad total was £27:27 = $46:21.

• at #3104

Sounds like you had a nice day and a little profit to boot. Thanks for the post Ian. Site seems a little slow lately. The woods have grown quickly this year so I will be hitting ball parks and fairgrounds shortly. Got to get in shape for the beach come Oct.

• Sounds like you had a nice day and a little profit to boot. Thanks for the post Ian. Site seems a little slow lately. The woods have grown quickly this year so I will be hitting ball parks and fairgrounds shortly. Got to get in shape for the beach come Oct.

Yeah it has been slow lately.So start up now getting into shape for the beach. ;D ;DI need a wee bit competition.We're going to Cornwall the last 2 weeks in September,that's a week earlier than normal for us.If the finds are more during that fortnight, we'll be sticking to it next year.

• Hey Ian, glad you had a good hunt.  I guess the family that plays together lays together ha ha

• Hey Ian, glad you had a good hunt.  I guess the family that plays together lays together ha ha

Yeah np I got a good laugh at that one.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.