A better hunt on Sun. 6th July.

Home / Forums / Beach, Lake and general water hunting / A better hunt on Sun. 6th July.

• Author
    • I'm delighted to say we only needed to do 1 beach this time.The weather was great on Saturday night so we thought it would be worthwhile the following morning.For once we actually got it right.We started around 5 am and finished at around 11am.Our grand total for the day was £37:35 = $64:80 and a hot wheels and some kind of dump truck, oh and a T rex.Had a very nice picnic as usual.Pics below.

• at #3158

WOW! Really nice hunt. Good you are getting out. I have one of those T rex sitting on my desk surrounded by GI Joe figures that have showed up over the years. 😀  We are starting to get caught up on some things so hopefully we will get some detecting in. No way could we find as much as you do - congrats

• We think it's a fact of life that ya have to be in the right place at the right time.It's now getting close to the main holiday fortnight in Scotland.Usually the weekend closest to the 14th July to the 28th.We have to make plans for it and hopefully get good totals.The weather and tide times will have to be noted as well.

• at #3160

I have one of those T rex sitting on my desk surrounded by GI Joe figures that have showed up over the years.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does stuff like that!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.