A Hindering to Detectering

Home / Forums / General Discussion / A Hindering to Detectering

• Author

This is what we woke to this morn and the big storm hasn't even got here yet

• It sure looks nice and peaceful.But not good for detecting.  🙁 🙁If ya think there's more to come,I would suggest stocking up on groceries and stay inside until it all clears away.I hope ya have a good stock of tea or coffee whichever you prefer.Stay warm and safe. 🙂

• I too suggest getting groceries as the next storm will have you inside for a while watch out for this weekend

• at #2794

Dang, tink!  How do you guys get around when its like that?

• at #2795

Dang, tink!  How do you guys get around when its like that?

Very carefully 😀 Studded snow tires or chains. Town has big snowplows to open the main streets. Of course they also plow your driveway back full when they pass  :'(

• so how many inches did you get> They don't plow over here unless its over 5 inchesI see mark is suppose to get a lot this weekend or close anyways I am hearing a nor'easter. We are always glad to share enjoy!!!!

• at #2797

We got about 14″ of new snow. No wind so things were a little easier to clean up. Temp in the 20s so all in all not a bad day.  Not sure what the weekend will bring us off the lakes.

• at #2798

so how many inches did you get> They don't plow over here unless its over 5 inchesI see mark is suppose to get a lot this weekend or close anyways I am hearing a nor'easter. We are always glad to share enjoy!!!!

Heck!  I need to check the weather! 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.