A pair of Makro Racer’s arriving tomorrow.

Home / Forums / General Discussion / A pair of Makro Racer’s arriving tomorrow.

• Author
    • I'm gonna have a hard time gettin' to sleep.Every time I see a goods vehicle approach the door I'll be out to meet it.I just can't wait to get my hands on them.Depending on what time they arrive, we might just get out for a wee hunt to try them out.But if not definitely Thursday.Yahoo. 8) 8)

• at #3389

Just like kids at Christmas  😀  Have fun

• Hey Ian, good for you!!!  Have to chuckle cause I just became a Makro dealer as well as an XP dealer.  Hope you find lots of goodies

• They arrived just as we were sitting down to dinner at 17:00.Unfortunately we didn't get out with them today, as we had to get the weekly shopping.We will be having an all day hunt on a couple or three local beaches tomorrow, but they do appear to be hunted out for time being.These beaches should be a really hard test for the Racer's.After having built them up, we are exceptionally pleased with the strong build quality. Puts our Fisher F70s to shame.They do have a lovely feel to them as well.I'm totally convinced we've done the right thing.It feels like a Rolls Royce compared to a Mini. 8) 8) 8) 8)

• at #3392

Cool!  Keep us posted on how they do for you!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.