All nighter Tue n Wed

• Author
    • As we've been gettin' really high temps here for a couple of weeks now up to 26c.  8) 8) Decided to have an all nighter Tee shirt hunt.  We left the house at 7:30pm and didn't get home 'till 10:00am.First beach was a city beach and it had been exceptionally busy throughout the day.We seemed to have a struggle on our hands having difficulty finding any hotspots.The finds were very few and far between, but we spent the bulk of the night on that particular beach.Overall it was a bit disappointing find wise but we enjoyed the cool of the night.Next we tried a smaller trash beach and it was better for us both.On the way home we decided to do a small resort beach and it went great for us there.When we finished we stopped for our usual picnic, but as I was holding a hot cup of coffee didn't I momentarily fall asleep and spilled it all over my trousers (pants to you LOL) it certainly woke me up.When we eventually got home had a quick count up before going to bed, we got a nice surprise with our total.£34:85 = $59:37. I didn't wake up till 6:00 pm, the money is still being cleaned yet.My wallet should be a bit heavier tomorrow.  😉 😉

• Wow,  79 Fahrenheit had you guys retreat into the night. LOL  Congrats on your total and sounds like you guys had a good time

• at #3164

For me an all nighter  usually meant tipping a few  😀 Can't handle that anymore. Glad to se you getting out and as usual finding much more than we do. You put the work into it though. Been close to 100 F here the last couple of days. Too hot to hunt. 40  below in Feb and 100 above now. Quite a swing.

• Wow,  79 Fahrenheit had you guys retreat into the night. LOL  Congrats on your total and sounds like you guys had a good time

60F is high enough for us to be really comfortable.We don't need any tropical temps.We're gonna try goin' out at 6am tomorrow and do a couple of local beaches.It will be misty and cool in the morning, ideal for us. 🙂 🙂

• at #3166

We're supposed to top out near 100 again this Sunday…whew.  Ready for some beach hunting with a nice breeze!

• at #3167

We're supposed to top out near 100 again this Sunday...whew.  Ready for some beach hunting with a nice breeze!

That beach hunting sounds really good . Our plans are taking shape but time is dragging right now  :'(

• I bet you're just itchin' to get out on a beach tink.Especially after that hard winter. 8) 8)

• at #3169

I bet you're just itchin' to get out on a beach tink.Especially after that hard winter. 8) 8)

YEAH! Got my stuff ready for around here but happenings keep getting in the way. Going to have to hit it just an hour or so at a time if I want any hunting at all. I think I will just hit the local ball parks for new drops just to get some swinging in.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.