(678) 999-8212
[email protected]

calling it a yr.

The weather was nasty but because it was my last chance to get out this year I braved it and went for it.  Realized I had not found any bling this season and wanted to see if I could turn up some gold or at least some silver.  Was going to use the Omega but because everything was wet from last night and the chance of more rain I switched to the AT Pro.  Long story short, finding bling this yr. was not in the cards for me.  Ended up with 25 Quarters, 5 dimes, 2 nickels, 3 pennies for my two hours out.  Ended the yr. with a sliver count of 6 best being  two seated dimes.  nothing to write home about but hope to have more time in the new yr. as I will be giving up one of my jobs.  Hope your season was better and wishing you all happy hunting next yr.

This is Atomic.

All the pages you see here are built with the sections & elements included with Atomic. Import any page or this entire site to your own Oxygen installation in one click.
GET OXYGEN
[email protected]
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram