Day out continued again

Home / Forums / General Discussion / Day out continued again

• Author

• at #3231

Nice group of pictures. Nice looking countryside.

• at #3232

Wow…that's pretty cool! I wonder if organ grinding would go well here in the states?

• at #3233

Wow...that's pretty cool! I wonder if organ grinding would go well here in the states?

My cousin busks with an Accordion in Ft Worth TX. She draws quite a crowd and picks up some decent change at times.

• I know for a fact that it does go down well in the States.There are quite a few organ grinders and they're well scattered around country.They have organ rallies or get togethers maybe twice or three times a year.If your interested I could possibly dig up some contacts for you.I would think the weather in N.C. would be a big advantage. 8) 8)

• at #3235

During the summer months in Wellsbore, Pa we actually have Pianos sitting on the walk in front of many of the stores and people just sit down and play. A lot of the time a crowd gathers and joins in the singing – pretty neat

•   During the summer months in Wellsbore, Pa we actually have Pianos sitting on the walk in front of many of the stores and people just sit down and play. A lot of the time a crowd gathers and joins in the singing - pretty neat

Yeah tink, I've seen video's on you tube of the piano's out on the streets.Their waiting there for someone to have a go, and some of the pianists are great players. 8) 8)

• at #3237

Well, I am retired these days.  Could be a fun way to pick up some $$ while entertaining folks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.