dug up my test garden

Home / Forums / General Discussion / dug up my test garden

• Author
    • It's been a long, long process selling our old house but as of 2-27-2014 will belong to someone else.  House has been empty for almost a yr., that's about a yr. of paying heating, cooling, house insurance, property tax etc. on two houses.  The last thing I did this evening was dig up as many silver dimes as conditions allowed.  Did not have many planted, maybe five or so and only got three out of the ground.  Had to jump up and down on the shovel to get to them.  It was cold, cold, cold but am happy that I got at least those three out.  Happy Hunting

• at #2910

Work out a deal with the new owner to come back this Summer!  Sentimental value and all that.

• It's a real pain waitin' ta sell a house especially all that length of time.I'm sure you'll claw back another couple of silver dimes given a wee bit of time.

• yea it sucks to have to go beg for permission to dig up a yard you already owned. Atleast you sold it maybe now you can afford the 2 dimes LOL

• at #2913

You could have used it as a selling point!  You could say, ” somewhere in this yard is buried treasure!… it can be yours along with the house!”  Some pirate laughter right after that would seal the deal!  😀 ....then they'd have you committed.

• You could have used it as a selling point!  You could say, " somewhere in this yard is buried treasure!... it can be yours along with the house!"  Some pirate laughter right after that would seal the deal!  😀 ....then they'd have you committed.

Aaaargh matey.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.