First beach hunt on Sunday.

Home / Forums / General Discussion / First beach hunt on Sunday.

• Author
    • My son and daughter in law took us out for a run to do some shopping.Then also took us to the beach for a couple of hours.Man it was great to get to the beach again.We hunted for a couple of hours, but it was the wrong time of day.I got some exercise and zilch finds.Meanwhile on the other hand, Eileen got one single pound coin and a twopence piece.When I was finished I was covered in aches n pains.But it was a start.

• at #3432

WAY TO GO! Even if you don't find it is great just to be out and about. It will be the first week of Oct. before we do much hunting. I will be hitting it a little around here but just can't get down to dig right now. Looking forward to sand digging with a long handles scoop  😀  Glad you are feeling well enough to get out there.

• at #3433

That's a good start!  Getting out is over half the fun…even when nothing comes out of the ground.

•   Hey Ian, soon you will be posting all your great finds but don't push it and heal up real good first.

• Thanks for the encouragement guys.I know I've got a fair bit to go yet, before I can get back to normal.But it really was wonderful to get back out on the beach again.Looking forward to the next time.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.