got a new beeper

Home Forums General Discussion got a new beeper

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tink 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nickelpicker
    Participant

Got a new detector (just what I need) cause the price was right.  Got a Teknetics T2 after seeing in my latest copy of Western & Eastern that the list price was $499.  Thought it was a mistake but it was not.  This detectors list price a few yrs. back was around $800.  Don't know what is going on, could be Teknetics is trying to compete with the Makro Racer or they are trying to clearance them out but whatever the reason I thought the price was not to be past up.

mark
    Participant

Cool!  That is a steal.  These are indeed the “classic” T2's.  It's the same machine pre DST and boost mode.  I think it's priced to combat the new Detectors and counterfeiters too.

tink

Good Detector. Really quick recovery time when hunting in discriminate. My Omega is deadly up here but I couldn't get it to stabilize to near the wet sand. Really light for hunting the dry sand and really screams out over good targets.                                    Have Fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.