Got out for a hunt this week.

Home / Forums / Beach, Lake and general water hunting / Got out for a hunt this week.

• Author
    • It was a nice sunny day and the temp reached 7c, only did one beach but later in the hunt it became windy and cooled off quick.Initially it looked as though we were only getting pennies.But sticking to the job in hand it turned out not too badly.  We came home with £9.50 = $14.4999. 8) 8)

• at #3367

HEY! Way to go. This is the time of year I get a little envious. I see on another site a guy detecting in deep snow over frozen ground, but I can wait. I hunker over my vise tying trout flies with visions of flowing water and big fish. Probably 6 weeks before any detecting.        Fishing will get started before detecting so maybe I'll have to post some pics for that.

• at #3368

Awesome!  My F75 was sent to Fisher for the upgrade program.  I plan to do some old coin hunting when it makes it back home. 

•   HEY! Way to go. This is the time of year I get a little envious. I see on another site a guy detecting in deep snow over frozen ground, but I can wait. I hunker over my vise tying trout flies with visions of flowing water and big fish. Probably 6 weeks before any detecting.        Fishing will get started before detecting so maybe I'll have to post some pics for that.

Hang tough tink.Your time will come.Just keep warm for the time being.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.