Hey, I’m back guys.

Home / Forums / General Discussion / Hey, I’m back guys.

• Author
    • But, I'm gonna need another week to get back to normal.As I've said before, I'm not the most organised guy in the world.We arrived home in the wee hours of Sunday morning due to holdups on the road and many snack stops.We had a great vacation this year, I'll tell you more soon. I'm trying to keep y'all in suspense. 😀 😀

• at #3220

Welcome back!  Can't wait to hear about it!

• at #3221

Glad you had a great time and it's good to see you back here. It was getting a little lonely. I have been doing some dirt digging but haven't seen too many posts on here.  Haven't found anything worth pictures but did find some 1864 2 cent coins that were toasted and one silver dime since you have been traveling. We should be on the beach in about 3 weeks if things go well with Miss Mary's medical checkup.  Give us a good count so we have a target  😀 as if we ever find what you do 🙂

• Thanks guys.I still haven't got my pics sorted out yet, just to get them resized now in between everyday things.Although I can give you our total clad count for the fortnight.Unfortunately no jewelry at all.But our clad count for the 2 weeks came to £107:42 = $173:37. About 70-80 pence up on last year.It rained only once in the fortnight for about 15 minutes, andit was hot for us but still nothing like you guys get.I managed a couple of organ trips with some nice pics. ;D ;D

• welcome back Ian!!  glad you guys did well.  To us your clad count is out of this world  congrats

• welcome back Ian!!  glad you guys did well.  To us your clad count is out of this world  congrats

Many thanks NP.With the amount of jewelry we don't pick up we have ta do good on somethin'.So it has to be clad or nuthin'. 😉 😉

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.