Hi guys.

• Author
    • It's great to be back again.I couldn't get into the sight for 2-3 days, but it's OK now.Our last hunt we were out for the whole day and it was a real battle to get any hits at all, and that's from a city beach.Nearly all our finds were in the last couple of hours, which saved our bacon.The total came to £11:88 = $18:75 which we were very grateful for. 8) 8)

• at #3288

WOW! I hunted pretty hard for our last day at the beach for a total of $2.80. That is high for what we have been finding. I will clean up some stuff when we get home and post some pics. Not a good year for hunting but had a good time on the beach. Miss Mary got a lot of strength back. More later.

• at #3289

Sorry things blew here on the site!  Strange one, for sure.  Glad you guys got some hunting in.  I should too since my Wife is doing much better now.

• at #3290

Sorry things blew here on the site!  Strange one, for sure.  Glad you guys got some hunting in.  I should too since my Wife is doing much better now.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better. We had planned to look you up this year but with your posta and Miss Mary's ongoing health problems we decided to not add any travel to our trip. Maybe the chance will come around.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.