I am computer challenged

Home / Forums / General Discussion / I am computer challenged

• Author
    • and paid the price last week.  Saw a Tesoro Stingray II on craigslist for a jawdropping price of $50.  looked dirty but not banged up.  I tried to contact the person pronto but there was no phone # given.  without a number I am pretty much lost, in the past I have tried contacting via email but craigslist wanted outlook express which I did not have.  This time I tried yahoo but got a response wanting me to open an attachment and verify something.  could not open any attachment.  wanted to scream!  Decided to see if someone could help me at work next day (Monday)Long story short, next day was surfing the web and went to Findmall's  Tesoro forum.  Saw I post by OhioMike saying something like  Hey guys look what I just got off Craigslist for $50 bucks. Everything works well etc.  Wanted to SCREAM

• at #3206

Aw, man! Been there, done that.  I went after a Miata motor only to have someone grab it just in front of me when I mentioned it on a Miata forum!  No honor among thieves, I reckon!

• at #3207

…forgot to mention that the Stingray2 is a great little detector.  Not terribly “deep” but solid in the surf and freshwater lakes.  (maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it's a good detector? 🙂 )

• at #3208

Yeah, I like it when you have an account but it won't recognize your password so you try to open a new account but you can't because they still recognize your Email address on your old account DUH!  Stingray for $50 - WOW! I just ordered a CZ 21 but it is out of stock. Wanted to get it in time to hit the local swimming areas that close after Labor Day. By the time I get it they will be pretty well hunted  :'(    OH Well - Beach time is coming  ;D

•   Yeah, I like it when you have an account but it won't recognize your password so you try to open a new account but you can't because they still recognize your Email address on your old account DUH!

I've had the same problems too, when I was a member of another forum where the owner kept changing to a different system.It was a total nightmare trying to get logged in. :'( :'(

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.