Necklace from last summer

Home / Forums / Beach, Lake and general water hunting / Necklace from last summer

• Author
    • Sorry I do not have any current stuff to post. Its been froze up here for at least 2 months already with at least 3 more months to go so I thought I will post some of this summers findsGot this necklace at a local lake that I haven't hit in years, I had a friend visit and I had to work so I sent him there he pulled out I think it was 4 gold and one with 1/4 carrot Diamond so the next time he came up I went with him he didn't get much I got a gold ring and this necklace kind of cool has a cross with castle below it with the chain looks brass but also looks old.

• at #2614

Very nice!  thanks for posting.

• at #2615

Not to many hunting according to the activity on the site. That makes it nice to look over old finds. I'll have to look around to see if Miss Mary left me anything to post  😀  Thanks for this post

• That looks really old and very special.It might have come from an old Monastery or an Abbey.Excellent find there Steve. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)      8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.