We’re back.

Home / Forums / General Discussion / We’re back.

• Author
    • Hi guys,we've been in an uproar recently.Just got new windows and doors recently, then decided to change our heating system immediately afterwards.  When it was finished we had to make hurried arrangements for our holiday, tell you about it later.When we came home from our holiday the kitchen was stinking of gas so couldn't use the new heating system.Finally got it fixed at 02:00 in the morning.Then so many other things to catch up on.Hence the inactivity. (including windows 10)Catch you guys soon.

• at #3458

Sounds like you are having fun  8)  Murpheys Law says what ever can happen will. But Windows 10 is your fault  😛  Been there doing that.

• We hope you two have a nice holiday.The beaches were very quiet for us this year.Less than £10 for two weeks, but one honker of a man's wedding band 9c and heavy size K I believe.Would've  fitted a bull's nose!

• at #3460

Slow here also Ian. Maybe 3.00 in clad for the first 4 days. Only on the beach about 2 hr a day. Trying to get my old body in to shape  ??? I thought after the major beach erosion there would be more targets but so far no go. Good to be out here though.

• Hey Ian nice the hear from you.  Was wondering if you and yours still liked your Racers.  happy hunting!

• at #3462

Glad you're back and okay!  I finally bit the bullet and made the Windows 10 switch as well.

• Hey Ian nice the hear from you.  Was wondering if you and yours still liked your Racers.  happy hunting!

Hey Nickelpicker, yeah we still love our racers.But Eileen's one went wonky when we were away (coil faulty) however it's all fixed now.

• glad to hear her racer was fixed.  I got one and like it better each time I use it. 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.